Tuesday 11 July 2023

A Postcard A Day - Tuesday 11 July 2023 - T for camping with rosé



 Hello lovely girls,

I had prepared my blog post with  my postcard and ATC. But just in time before actually posting it, I saw that I was a week too early, so here I am in the middle of the night quickly writing another one. 

For that reason this one will be blissfully short.

My postcard for today is one I got given at a campsite we stayed at during our travels:

It is in northern Italy and the location is on Lake Garda (see arrow in image below)
The town is called Malcesine on the east side of the lake:
I apologise for the unfortunate shape of the lake. In its defense I can say it was really beautiful.
That was the view from the village.
This is our little campervan (and my friend sat in the corner).
On the camp site of the postcard.
A night view.

And because this is T for Tuesday hosted by Bluebeard and Elizabeth, I'm adding a drink:
A light meal with a glass of rosé wine.

That is all from me lovely ladies,Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca


















14 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

What a fun camping trip. I am not a camper but maybe I would be if I had such a beautiful place to visit. Oh Lisca, I would have never taken a second glance at the shape of the lake if you hadn't commented. Too funny!
Love your postcard and you meal looks delicious and refreshing.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Lisca, what a lovely area for camping. You travel to the most interesting places-hugs Happy T Kathy

Carola Bartz said...

If you hadn't said that, I wouldn't have looked a second time. Lago di Garda is so beautiful and I have never thought differently of it. How lovely that you were able to spend some time there with your friend. Happy T day!

Sharon Madson said...

Great catch! Not posting early! Quick thinking to get this post up. What a lovely campsite. Happy T Day.

DVArtist said...

It's a great post. I love your campvan, just the right size. I have heard of Lake garda before and would love to visit there. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post. Have a lovely evening.

Iris Flavia said...

LOL to the lake-shape.
Oh, sounds really like a wonderful trip to a beautiful place with friendship and yummy food and drink in perfect weather.
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisca! What a glorious view... hoping one day I might get there... Never noticed the lake shape before - one for the boys to snigger over. So glad you had such an amazing holiday. Keren xx

Valerie-Jael said...

That looks like BIg fun camping at the lake, ou must have enjoyed it a lot. <friends of mine travel to Lake Garda with their caper van every year and they love it! Hugs, Valerie

Mae Travels said...

I think on general maps the shape of Lake Garda isn’t noticeable, but now that you have made me see it, I can’t unsee it. Sounds like you did that to everyone. I was only there once, briefly, on the way to somewhere else, but I was also impressed by how beautiful it is.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful pictures, Lisca. Looks like a fun adventure to wonderful places. Love the light meal and wine and thanks for sharing all this. Happy t-day and hugz (I am not posting - just checkinging in).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's amazing your postcard is from Lake Garda where you and your friend stayed. Lovely photos of the campsite and the camper van, too. It's certainly a beautiful lake. Of course, I had to laugh at its shape!

Nice you shared a meal with your friend. Nice looking lunch and a lovely Rose wine, too. Thanks for sharing your postcard, your lake photos, and your wine with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lisca.

jinxxxygirl said...

How lovely Lisca! And i had a good laugh at the shape of the lake..lol Happy T day! Hugs! deb

J said...

Hi Lisca, thanks for your visit yesterday, can't seem to comment from my ipad which is annoying so I'm in my craft room dripping, love the photos, we've been to Lake Garda, we've been there in the 70's!!! we loved Lake Maggiore, think that's how you spell it, try not to melt in this heat
Jan S

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog