Friday 12 July 2024

A Postcard A Day - Friday 12 July 2024 - Friday Smiles

 Hello lovely ladies,

No Postcard to day or any photos from me as I'm not at home and have no access to my photos or postcards. But I've had a good week in spite of the heat.  

I have a friend staying with me from South Africa and we're doing our best to see things and enjoy ourselves in this extreme heat. It's between 35 and 40 degrees C all the time and it's very tiring. I'm writing this in the middle of the night and the outside temperature is 31 degrees!

But I do have some funnies for you. I hope they bring a smile to your face.

Have a lovely weekend. My plans for the weekend are a BBQ on Saturday evening at the neighbor's pool and Sunday of course we will be watching the football! (soccer) England is playing Spain in the final of the European championship.

Lisca
































7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You've only just finished one fun visit and now you've got your own visitor, do ever have time to rest Lol! Hope you both manage to survive the heat, not my favourite thing. It's sunny here today but not as warm as it was. I'm not a football supporter but think I might have to watch it on Sundsay. Take care and sending hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Wea re melting here too though we haven't quite reached forty degrees yet. It is the hot nights I hate so much. Whereever you are stay safe. I gather the temperature will drop again by Monday so here's hoping.
Keep smiling. Kate x

Annie said...

Oh Lisca....I ave tears running down my face at some of your funnies today...thanks. Keep cool and drink lots.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, please... send some temps over! 21C here....
LOL to your funnies!

Anonymous said...

I'm definately Wonder Woman too! Hoping weather cools soon... Keren

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love the funnies today. I know what you mean when you can't add photos to your blog. It's been 40 C and above her for a couple of days and the feels liker temp is even higher. I am SO lucky to have both a whole house AC and a window unit in my office. Originally the office AC was to keep the electronics cool. Now it's to keep ME cool. Stay safe and please find cool places to visit.

I would have been here sooner, but I have a very sick cat. The young one. He keeps getting sick and I keep having to clean it. Hope you have a better weekend than mine is starting out.

Kimberly Thomas said...

Hello Blog Administrator,
I just want to leave this message here on your blog to let anyone know about a financial support Mr Pedro offers me during the time of covid-19 because that time was really a bad and hard time for me after country lockdown I almost lost my business before Pedro Jerome a loan officer who helped me with a loan at the rate of 2% in return to finance my business I'm so grateful and showing gratitude to his support will testify how grateful I'm to his service and his working team as well after visiting their office at my location then I knew he was a good man with a grate heart.
I would like anyone here going through financial conditions to contact Mr Pedro Jerome on his Email pedroloanss@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +393510140339 he will help you with any type of loans, home loan, car loan, construction loan, business loans, personal loan, as long as you are honest enough to make a return.