Friday 6 July 2018

A Postcard A Day - Friday 6 July 2018 - Friday smiles

Good morning all,
Sorry I’m late but I still have problems blogging on my tablet. I have been taking photos with my new phone which is an iPhone and is connected with my iPad. But again Blogger ignores all those photos and I can’t use them. My desk top is in the other flat so I am using my hubby’s old laptop at the mo. I am definitely going to look for a different blog ‘provider’ or whatever they are called.

Let's start with some postcards:
 This first one is an image of the church in Baza, the little town we leave near. The next one is called 'Autumn Bird' by artist Maria Segurina.
These are cards I sent this week, as I have received almost nothing.

Last week was the last of the gym sessions as it now becomes too hot to do anything. The gym is a simple structure with a tin roof. Say no more.
We were all given a new t-shirt (a different colour every year) and we posed for the yearly photo. I then print one out for everyone and when we go out for dinner a week later I hand them out.

I will leave you with a few fun postcards by Inge Löök.
The famous old ladies, or 'Aunties' are created by Finnish artis Inge Löök. Here she is:


And here is another summery 'Aunties' image that might make you smile:

That is it for today. I'm going to link up with Annie and Virginia. Better late than never.

Have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead.

Hugs,
Lisca

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you’re still having IT problems. I hope you get it sorted soon. I love the old lady pictures so it’s lovely to see the clever artist. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could give you help with your photo problems, but I'm a desktop computer only person and have nothing Apple (or Microsoft for that matter).

    I love those Aunties. They are always good for a smile and even a chuckle. So good to see the artist who draws them, too.

    Have a super Friday and great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisca, late today as we've been out all day. It's been crazy hot here in the UK but at least our gym has air conditioning that is when they remember to put it on Lol! Loving the postcards especially the funny ones. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old ladies in your funnies Lisca. They are pretty funny. I like your T shirt color this year too. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Lisca, fabulous to see you back, did you have a good break?

    ReplyDelete