Tuesday, 25 August 2026

A Postcard A Day - Tuesday 25 August 2026 -T for China, nails and a cactus

Hello lovely girls,

When you read this I will be traveling. I'm on my way to Italy! 

 

But the postcard I'm showing you today is from China. It was sent to me by somebody called Albert as a 'thank you' for some stamps I sent him:

With the help of Google Translate's camera:


Mount Qiyun (齐云山), also called Baiyue, is a famous Taoist mountain in Xiuning County, Huangshan City, Anhui Province, China. Below is a map to give you an idea where in China it is:


According to Catherinelu Travel:
It is known for its red Danxia cliffs, ancient cliff carvings, and a Huizhou-style village built on the cliffside called Yuehua Sky Street. Emperors of the Tang and Ming dynasties respected it highly, and Emperor Qianlong later named it “The Premier Mountain of Jiangnan.”



What has been happening here in southern Spain? Well, I haven't been anywhere as I have been in bed a few days with flu symptoms and I still have a cough. 

My cactus, that had flowered last month was showing signs of flowering again:

And sure enough the next day I saw this:
Glorious isn't it!

What else have I been able to do this week? I had my nails done:

A bit of a summery theme there.

As I'm going to join the T-Party hosted by Elizabeth and Bluebeard, I need a drink:
I'm drinking a glass of rosé with, I think, a chicken curry & rice.

I'm afraid that is all for today as not much has happened.
I'll leave you with a photo of the lovely Roinnie:


Happy T-Day all!

Lisca










No comments: