Friday 27 September 2019

A Postcard A Day - Friday 27 September 2019 - Friday Smiles

Hello lovely ladies,
We're back again after a few days of leisure on the coast. 
As this blog is about smiles, we've had nothing but smiles. Here are a few:
We drove to Granada and then took the motorway south to Motril. Granada province has a little stretch of coastline, but we were not impressed. It is full of greenhouses.

But the weather was lovely of course (southern Spain, what do you expect)
We found a hotel in Motril, as we wanted to visit a church in the centre, and this hotel would be within walking distance.
But on Monday we drove twenty minutes east and found this campsite. It is right on the sea.
 We pitched our tent and slept like babies with the sound of the waves.
 The camp site had a small pool.

 With a water feature. But we didn't go in the pool. Hubby prefers to swim in the sea.  (which he did)
 This large shrub was at the back of the reception building. I have no idea what it is (Kate might have an idea) but I thought it was beautiful.
 So, short and sweet today as we have not done much this week.
I'm going to link up with Annie at A Stitch In Time and with Virginia at Rocking Your Week Friday.

And of course as usual, there will be some funnies at the end.
Have a lovely weekend,
Take care,
Hugs,
Lisca








8 comments:

  1. I love traveling through blog photos and I really enjoyed these of your trip Lisca. Southern Spain looks pretty and reminds me a bit of California. Hope they'll be some more. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hun looks like a fabulous few days away and I'm very envious of your blue skies as ours are overcast and grey this morning. But I've got lots to do today which is a positive. I hope you had a grand week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your holiday pics on facebook....looks to be just perfect. The blue skies look amazing...a bit of a contrast to ours now. Love the funnies too :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful camp site-so fun to be out camping too. happy Friday hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What absolutely amazing photos of your trip. I so enjoyed seeing the countryside and seeing how beautiful it was there. You must have been in heaven. Thanks for taking us with you. It's a wonderful post and I loved the baby (funny) who also stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful trip! Swimming in the sea sounds like it'd beat the other options :)

    I just shared one of those funnies on Facebook lol Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you the weather looked lovely and we've had loads of rain sadly. Loving the funnies which always make me smile. Hope your weekend is good too though I wish you could send some of that nice weather over to us. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a lovely break. That pool looks very inviting to me. I prefer pools to the sea now as we get too many jelly fish near our beaches.
    I think your plant may be a Podranea or Pink Trumpet Vine, but I can't see the flowers clearly enough in your picture to be sure. I loike to see them draping themselves over buildings, and this is just the time for them to be in bloom. Kate x

    ReplyDelete