Wednesday 6 August 2014

Scrapbook page 'Spa'

Hi everyone,

I’ve done another challenge for CSI Color, Stories and Inspiration. This was their ‘Case File’:

Under ‘Evidence’ a punch was mentioned, which inspired me to dive into my punch drawer and use a punch I hadn’t used for a while. I punched 100 little squares from the patterned papers I chose according to the colour scheme.

The photo I used was taken in 2011 when we went on a spa break at a resort near Bristol (UK) for a special birthday.  No photography allowed inside the spa but the restaurant was no problem. It was so relaxing to be able to go to a nice bistro restaurant wearing a bathrobe!

The journaling around the edge reads:

For my 60th birthday my husband Graham treated me to a spa weekend at Longleat Center Parks. There was a wide selection of indoor and outdoor saunas as well as steam rooms with different themes and fragrances. Lunch at the restaurant was included. What a luxury to lounge around in our bathrobes and sample the lovely bistro food. I felt very pampered indeed! (And so did Graham).

The idea of lots of little squares I have scraplifted from a layout by Zeneva Kovic (Lily Bee August Sketch Challenge). Thank you Zeneva.

That all for today.
Thanks for looking.
God bless and ..... keep scrapping!
Lisca

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really dedicated to punch out all those squares...they look amazing...Zeneva is a WONDERFUL scrapper:) And your time & photos look really, REALLY nice....now that's what I call a 60th birthday pressie....might have to keep hold of this idea:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of a patchwork quilt. Beautifully done Lisca.

    ReplyDelete