Friday 3 February 2017

Second on the Second - 2nd Feb 2017

If you are looking for Friday Smiles, please scroll down..... (It's there)

By the time you read this it is probably no longer the second of the second, but I have just got back from Holland so  I might just join at the last minute!

This is one of my first blogs (I started in 2014). It shows the craft room in the cave house. Since then we have built a proper house in the village and use the cave house as a weekend home as it is out in the sticks as they say. Most of my crafting stash has been moved to our house in the village, but there is still quite a lot there and the desk is still there too, so I could do some crafting if I wanted to.
Here it is:

New scrap room in the cave

Hello, I'm Cavewoman (yes, I live in a cave house..), 
This is my first ever blog, so bare with me... 
I’d like to blog about the scrapbooking I do, and about living in a cave house. 
My DH has recently built me a super scrap room in our cave house. It has room for all my stash and a large work table. I went slightly mad and chose soft pink tiles on the shelving. But they’re not so visible as there’s so much stuff!
I’m really pleased how it’s turned out. Here are some photos. Thanks for looking.

Hugs from me,
Lisca

6 comments:

  1. How cool I knew you had a cave house but didn't know you had another house now. Good to know. Now it all makes sense to me about you having some building done awhile back Hope it was a good trip. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cave houses, they look so interesting. I'd like to work in that room myself and I'd also like to see what the rest of the house looks like.
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous to see a little bit of your cavehouse Lisca. I would love to see more...Such a lot of light you seem to have... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your travels and had a wonderful time with your family! Your cave house is amazing and it looks like you are well equipped for crafting, the light looks wonderful :-). Happy Friday and wishing you a lovely weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Lisca. I would have trouble giving that craft room up. From the looks if it, it is fabulous. I just hope the new one is as nice as that one, because I would give anything to have that much room for my sewing machine and crafting.

    Thanks for sharing this original post with us for your Second on the 2nd. And I'm glad you made it home safely from Holland, too.

    ReplyDelete